Monday, July 29, 2013

Going to Thailand

On the flight to Thailand, I sat next to a seedy Indian dude who was offering some kind of dodgy dating service where he could introduce me to 22yo Aussie med students for long term relationships. Apparently I'm supposed to show up on my own at night at Meadow Inn in Fawkner. 

At least he taught me that I can get gin and tonic in addition to my usual Apple juice. I asked for straight him and got a pretty large amount! Twice! This put my right to sleep. Alcohol used rather than abused is infinitely useful.

After I landed and caught a taxi to my hotel, I showered and realised that there was no towel in my room so I had to use the next day's shirt. I also had a banana, egg and chocolate pancake. Very good! A fried scorpion however want that great.

I then met up with my friend Tarnie and get bf followed up by the rest of her friends. It was nice catching up and just relaxing and laughing. I was quite happy lol. We all got really drunk but I made sure to drink a lot of water to avoid a hangover. It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment