Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Almost Ready

I've packed my large bag and am marginally over the limit I think but I think it should be fine. I can only hope now that the luggage handlers respect the fragile sticker I will put on it and don't break any of the laptops. 

The unfortunate thing is that I pulled a muscle in the left side of my back recently and it makes it painful and hard to breathe. I find myself gasping for air and breathing very irregularly. After having to mow the lawn today, this has only become worse. I will definitely need a few shots of alcohol on the plane to help me rest.

I really hope that I get to leave the airport in Doha as 18 hours on the inside would be severely boring. Anyway, very exciting even though I still have many hours before I must leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment