Monday, January 27, 2014

Awaiting Departure

Currently awaiting my plane back home. It’s interesting that this time around I got pretty homesick (in addition to be physically sick again). Perhaps because it wasn’t all new anymore? Also probably because I didn’t go clubbing as much :P



This time, Jackson came with me Isaac and I to the airport. I learned earlier that he had never been past even the outer areas of Mukono so it was his first time passing through the capital Kampala and the airport. It must have been great. Also, the time he went with Lllian and me to the new year’s eve party was probably one of the best days of his life according to Lillian as he had never been to a music festival and he was able to see one of the top Ugandan artists perform live.

As I passed the security I was told to leave my bottle of water. Unsure of how long it would be until my next drink, I drank around 750ml of water and now I feel sick…



No comments:

Post a Comment